Using the common, popular lines like “Tell me more about yourself” is a way too direct and ambiguous, you may not really get what you are looking for when you use such a question.
The below highlights 10 questions you can ask to know another person on a deeper level
1. What is that one thing you would like to change about yourself?
2. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
3. If you are in a bad mood/situation/condition, do you like to be left alone or have someone by your side to encourage you?
4. What does having a good time mean to you?
5. What are most thankful/appreciative for in life?
6. What is your biggest regret in life?
7. What do you think about when you are by yourself?
8. Do you think a guy and a lady can be best of friends?
9. Would you ever welcome back someone who cheat on you?
10. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
The above questions will give so much insights about another person you are engaging in a conversation at a deeper level.
Try these tips and see for yourself.